Ideal for domestic and commercial use on acreage, parks and around farms by gardeners, hire companies, landscapers, groundskeepers and contractors. The C13 is very popular with orchard, olive and winery owners as well.
The HANSA C13 chips branches up to 90mm in diameter and features:
- GX390 Honda petrol engine (electric start option available)
- Easy start
- Heavy duty blades
- Pneumatic wheels for easy maneuvering by hand
- Optional drawbar for easy relocation – link to a ride-on mower or quad bike
- Solid-steel casing
- Twin belt drive
- Adjustable output chute
- Similar noise output to a domestic mower
- Minimal cleaning and maintenance required
Domestic - Petrol engine: Honda GX390 - Knives: 200mm x 58mm x 7mm A8 modified tool steel. Heat treated and ground all over, as used in all professional mill chippers - Disc speed: 2,000rpm - Infeed throat opening (intake chute): 150mm x 180mm - Chipping capacity: 90mm or 3.5 inches
This item is pickup only.